Trips and excursions
Campside is perfect location to start exploring the Bela krajina nature and its still living traditons and local crafts. You can explore the area alone on bike or walking on several marked paths.
For natural and cultural sightseeing of Bela krajina and Kolpa River our guests can try:
We also offer locally guided trips.
- Active trips (rafting on the river, family cycling tour in protected area of the Nature Park Kolpa, nordic walk and trekking)
- Bela krajina is famous for its wines that you can taste in a guided local wine degustation. Wine trip includes walking tour between vineyards with wine tasting in several wine cottages and a visit to wine bank - soseska zidanica Drašiči.
- Ethno trip: visit the Museum Bela krajina in Metlika and local crafstmen where you are shown old crafts such as painting pisanice, making flax and branch products.
We organise trips to local events such as:
- Wine festival in old center of Metlika (in May)
- The oldest Folklore festival JURJEVANJE, where all local and different world folklore groups are representing - in June